.hurt. .hurt.

Just say 'no' to emo

I think I'm getting too old and cynical. Not only did this utterly fail to hold my interest, but a little mantra of 'Emo...bullshit...ATTACK!' kept running through my head.

No one understands the pain of the lonely, misunderstood kid that everybody picks on...except for anybody who was between 14-17 and didn't play a sport in high school.

Don't get me wrong. There was nothing about the actual movie that I actively disliked. The premise, however, had killed it for me within the first 15 seconds.

Trials of the Spiderman Trials of the Spiderman

Excellent...except

Venom doesn't set off his Spider-Sense (yes, I know it's a totally fanboy point to make). My only other thing was that sometimes the animation looked a little too jerky and abrupt. Besides that, you did an excellent job, and I look forward to seeing more from you. 'Nuff said.

Phil 8 Phil 8

That works!

I hadn't seen any of the previous ones; when I saw the sketchbook I started to get worried. My fears were quickly banished by some good ole-fashioned pointless humor. While I haven't the foggiest idea what was going on, it still made me chuckle. The music fit perfectly; and the style was just terrific. I loved this, now I'm gonna hafta watch the rest of them!

Felipe the CAT ep 3 Felipe the CAT ep 3

Best take on The Raven ever!

Truly, the best take on the Raven I've ever seen. I loved it! Simply fantastic. I do have one question, though. Was it intentional in the opening scenes for the word Lenore to look suspiciously like the word 'whore?'

fishkins responds:

No, I think it just looks weird on yours. :P Looks normal on ours.

Oddgods-3 Oddgods-3

Wowzas

I missed the first two for some reason, but I got to see this one and now I'm going to watch the other two. This was a very striking piece of work, even though I'm not completely sure what it was about. Maybe it'll make more sense once I've watched the other ones. Either way, I was truly impressed by what I saw. Simply amazing. This'll probably wind up in my favorites; excellent work.

Arnold vs 50 Part 2 Arnold vs 50 Part 2

Credit where credit is due

I'm going to say upfront that I found this Flash unfunny. So now that's out of the way. On the upside, the work done on the audio clips was really good and the text effects were especially nice. So, I'm giving credit where it's due. Just cuz I didn't find it humorous doesn't mean I can't respect that some effort when into it. Not bad.

fooish101 responds:

ah thats cool man... either you love or hate this stuff

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.1 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.1

Too slow!

That was my only beef with this movie, but it was a big one. The action was way, way too slow. Everything else about it I enjoyed, but I almost fell asleep waiting for some of the moves to happen. Speed the next one up and you'll have a true winner on your hands.

MaxR responds:

My previous movie was full of action, but ppl didnt like it, so I don't think I will take ur advice.

POON_JABBY_VG_MIX POON_JABBY_VG_MIX

Heh!

Props for having the Bionic Commando in there. Among other things, the moonwalking ED-209 was just priceless. It was a pretty good piece, but the sprites get really ugly looking when they're that scaled up. Besides that, it was a good song, too.

I got a chuckle out of it, and that's what matters. Good work.

Pot Is Bad For You Pot Is Bad For You

Well, I get it

You know, it worries me when people think stuff like this is serious. Really, it does. So just how high were you when you made it, anyway?

Pretty amusing stuff, really. I liked it, good job.

\ Domestic Abuse / \ Domestic Abuse /

OMG! It's Mr Bill!

You killed Mister Bill!

It got an amused smirk out of me, but you really shoulda had 'junior' yelling 'Oh nooooo!' when he lost his leg...one of those 'humor on multiple level' parts, or something. It was still pretty amusing, tho.

Viper-Studios responds:

I know who you are.. Your RacerX!